Become a Lean Change Agent
This programme has the potential to change your perspective on managing change! Of course, that doesn’t mean that you have to throw out all the good practices and tools you’ve worked hard to acquire over the years.
Our 3-part programme is a unique experience based on learning by doing.
Pre-workshop you have access to an online self-directed learning module. You decided what you do and when you do it. Participants receive a Playbook on signing up for the programme that includes all the materials, access to online resources, activities and tools they can use straightaway.
The second part is delivered through a 2-day face to face workshop – you will have already chosen the city most convenient for you.
The third part is the follow up coaching call – you have the benefit of putting into practice what you’ve learnt before you join the call. The call is run as a gourp coaching session where you are encouraged to share what you have applied already and listen to how other are using what they have learnt.
Modern change management ideas, practices, and tools inspired by Agile, Lean, and Lean Startup thinking designed to help your organisation keep pace with today’s torrid pace of change.
What You'll Learn
- How to apply Lean Change within existing frameworks, practices and methodologies, such as PROSCI, PCI et al.
- How to use Lean Change within any environment, e.g. Agile, Waterfall
- Have practical tools to start using straight away and get immediate results
- Learn more about Lean Change and how to build on your existing skill set/tool kit
- The Lean Change Cycle — Insights, Options and Experiments
What You'll Receive
- Playbook and handouts
- Set of Lean Change Tip Cards
- A copy of Jason Little’s Lean Change Management book
- One-hour group coaching call with Ro and Charlotte following the 2-day workshop
- Certificate of attendance
Who Should Attend?
It is particularly suited to Change Practitioners, Agile Coaches, Organisational Development Practitioners, Project Managers, in fact anyone who is responsible for leading change.
Lean Change Agent
13th & 14th August 2019
Lean Change Programmes
Meet the facilitators
Using a Lean/Agile change process based on a continuous improvement I coach clients to help them develop confidence with Lean Change.
Coaching and facilitation are the key methods and skillsets I use to engender change agility. I help clients create their own change framework blending tools, techniques and methods from: change management, project management, neo- behaviourism (how to create habits), Lean Change and Agile as well as programme management.