Coaching & Facilitating Change
9th October & 13th NovemberDiscover more effective practices for leading and supporting change in your organisation.
$3296.70 (incl. GST)
Coaching & Facilitating ChangeAdaptive change requires a different leadership style. Whether you’re managing a small team or leading a whole organisation. Whether you’re already coaching or starting from scratch.
Coaching conversations are different from other types of conversation. They’re conversations with a purpose and direction.
Facilitating change is about understanding the intrinsic nature of how people in a system think, behave, feel and act – period. And then applying practices and approaches that mimic how we naturally work in organisations.
Coaching and facilitating change naturally embrace Lean Change principles:
- you can’t control the way people are going to respond to change;
- people are more likely to be happy if they have a hand in designing the change.
- learn the foundations of great coaching and facilitation
- build and deepen existing coaching skills
- practice, reflect and learn from your coaching
- define coaching and facilitation
- start the path towards mastery through purposeful practice
- Coaching frameworks and models
- The difference between coaching and other approaches to developing people
- Coaching presuppositions
- Coaching and facilitation definitions, boundaries and differences
- Ethos and ethics in coaching
- Core coaching and facilitation skills
- Effective coaching/facilitation relationships – groups and individuals
- Coaching and facilitation practice sessions – observing, coaching/facilitating and being coached
What You'll Learn
- Gain confidence to coach regardless of the topic
- Gain tools to facilitate any type of session
- Have clarity on coaching and facilitation – so you can talk with ease about both
- Be able to use a transferrable coaching and facilitation model
- Develop your own coaching style based on an understanding of different coaching frameworks
Meet the facilitators
Coaching and facilitation are the key methods and skillsets I use to engender change agility. I help clients create their own change framework blending tools, techniques and methods from: change management, project management, neo- behaviourism (how to create habits), Lean Change and Agile as well as programme management.
Using a Lean/Agile change process based on a continuous im